Thursday, October 28, 2010

Spotlight: Buttercup Bag

I recently became an authorized seller of the Buttercup Bag (pattern by Rae Hoekstra). These delightful little bags add a punch of style and personality. Flower carries one to church. To give you an idea on space, she can fit her scriptures and her notebook in it.
I think this one might be my favorite. I love the swirling lines and the polka dots surrounding the paisley motifs.
Then I look at this one, and I think it might be my favorite. Love the graphic flowers!
Inside there is a small pocket, perfect for keys or your cell phone, and it's closed with a magnetic closure.
Come November 13 to the Vienna Community Center and see which one is your favorite!

1 comment:

Janine @ Rainbow Hare said...

Hi, I found you at Lily's small new blog post and I've come to follow you! Love your bags and aprons, Janine :)